Saturday, January 31, 2015

Sometimes we maintain silence to protect a beautiful relation,
but we forget that . . .
. . too much silence creates distance in every beautiful relation.
Before we know, we have to start from the beginning. Or make the ending.

****************************************************************************************************

"A moment of patience in a moment of anger saves a moment of regret."
I learn the effectiveness of this quote. Though, it hurts me. It hurts me very much.
No one will understand, no one will know. One will see me cry.
But one who learnt, will know that it is the tears from defeated anger. I bring down my anger and pull out my patience so I won't have to regret every moment of speaking.
Let me regret the moment of silence as it will never be misquote.

No comments:

Post a Comment