Tuesday, November 25, 2014

New Cosplans~!!

Okay!
So people have recognised me as Madam Red. With hijab~
And I made an appearance as Mary from Ib, once. But failed. So I need some courage to put it on again. Maybe I should learn how to make-up to be like a kid~
And I made an appearance as genderbend Hijikata Toushirou but too bad, it's failed. Badly/failed!

And not to mentioned my gothic dresses~ I really suits black <3 p="">
OH! ELSA! The Queen from Arendelle! Yes!
I made a Jubah like Coronation version and~~~~~~~will wear it on first day CF XDD
Wish me luck~!
People said it looks pretty weird but I hope it is not too ugly T^T

Btw, these are my plans according to my interest and my friend's suggestion.

So we start from group cosplan~


Umehito Nekozawa from Ouran High School Host Club











Probably will saving for this~ but it seems easy to sew it so I gonna try make it myself XDD




Meiko from Vocaloid Senbonzakura


Ah yes~~~ the red one~! 
Coz I can't afford to wear the geisha dress ^^;;
Probably will ask the tailor to enhance the skirt and buy a high heels to fit it~


Megurine Luka from Vocaloid Taiyou to Tsuki no Rondo


Vocaloid 2 Taiyou To Tsuki No Rondo Luka Megurine Costume

From the moment I saw this, I fell in love with the Luka's costume!
I've been looking for a female costume but in kind like-----this! YES, LIKE THIS! I guess the costume is made from velvet and I have to make my own blade~~~~ but sokay~~~ seems hard to find a tailor to make one that exactly like this!


And----- I wanna buy Megurine Luka's kimono for fun XDDDD
Or for next Bon Odori~? Or for any Japanese event~? Sometimes I am too lazy to cosplay or putting on heavy gothic dress but I don't like appear normal during event~~~ (=3=);

Vocaloid 2 Project DIVA F Cosplay Luka Dress Costume Kimono Bathrobe

Lovely, isn't it~?

I have my own Yukata but it looks failed.... so I don't wanna wear it~ lets start saving and of course, which one should I start first~? |D

No comments:

Post a Comment