Sunday, October 26, 2014

地に燃えるリコリス~~~Lycoris that Blazes on Ground (OMGMDMRED!!!!)



I was scrolling through tumblr and look what I found!


うそ!! You gotta be kidding!!
I don't like cheapskates ya know so don't make fun of me!! 

*le announcement*

*le showtime*

.............................

..........!!!

*le expression*

Then, I started searching for the title which is 地に燃えるリコリス (Jin-ni Moeru Rikorisu) or literally means Lycoris that Blazes on Ground.

So, you guys get the idea? You know what is Lycoris? The other name is Spider Lily. 
WHO ELSE IN KUROSHITSUJI THAT BEEN MENTIONED AS FLAMING AS RED SPIDER LILY???
IT'S ANGELINA DURLESS OR MADAM RED!!

きゃああああああああああああああああ うれし〜〜〜〜〜!!
ずっと待ってたんだ。これ は わたしちゃんす!

Look look look what I found~!

*AKAI COUPLE AHHHHHHHMELTINGGGGGGGG*


For more pictures and information, you guys can visit this website. Sorry but it is in Japanese. And I'm not a pro in language so I can't translate for you guys >.<;;
I used to have a close friend to help me translating and teach me but the past is in the past XD

I've been checking in Youtube with this keyword [地に燃えるリコリス] and only found 3 videos so far~~~looks nice but seems boring.... hopefully it's not >.<;

I WANNA SEE MADAM RED IN ACTION!!! That's all I want~ as a madam cosplayer :>





 

I can't to open my FB again and spread this happiness!!!!

Okay, good night~!



No comments:

Post a Comment