Friday, June 13, 2014

Black Butler Live Action Movie Outing Desu~~~!!

The movie started with an insane driver rushed into a pile of trash, nearly hitting on a poor old uncle. When the uncle get closer to the car, he saw nothing. Until . . . a mummy appeared suddenly and I squeals on Ciel's side! I am the only one who goes UUU!! when the whole cinema is in silence!

Well, I thought nobody noticed but impossible! I was too loud >.<;;

And yeah~~ there goes our row from right~: Sebastian, Ciel, Angelina (me), Shio, Risa, Claude, William, Grell, Grell :~
(PAPA WILLIAM DUDUK SEBELAH MOMMY GRELL FUFUFUFU)
(I'M SO HAVING FUN SHIPPING MY PRETTY BUTLER WITH GENTLE WILLIAM AHAHA)

Ahem.
Right after the movie begin, Ciel take her pose and she become serious, even telling us to stop playing infront of her~~ since Sebastian and I keep passing the popcorn around XDD
We took our pose and we become out of chara after the fighting scene~~~

So this is my review:

Before you start to conclude the live action movie, please take note that this is not taken from manga nor anime. This is a story of Sebastian Michaelis after 300 years have passed. How he still served the descendant of Phantomhive. There will be a time of each generation to faced the same fate as Ciel. And this time, it happens to Shiori, a lady from Genpo family. Their family is the descendant of Phantomhive, which running the Funtom Company continuously. Taken from the part where Ciel was kidnapped and the relationship between Ciel and Madam Red, we can predict the storyline already. 

Somehow, our Ciel was excited when a lady in black introduced herself as Aunty~~ |D

We make a lot of noises among us~~~ like creating our own dialogue~~ Sebastian with his Meow Meow stuff~~ Ciel and I fangirling |D

Have to stop here and sorry no pictures. My camera was stolen in train. 

No comments:

Post a Comment