Sunday, May 11, 2014

C2AGE RAVE [Madame Red]

Day 2 as Angelina Durless

This is my very first official Kuroshitsuji cosplay, ALTOGETHER~!!
I am really really really really CHERISHING EVERY MOMENTS THAT WE HAD~~ XDD

Ready for a walk with my nephew~
Beware of us~~~ The Ripper~~! >)

....wondering what are they talking about ==;

With William T.Spears
With my nephew's fiancee, Elizabeth Lizzie Middleford~




Takde motif XDDDD



Dochira ga iie~? Anime version or Manga Version~?


Annhhhh I love this photo!! Will redo this shoot again DX



MAD FATHER!! or.... MAD COOK!! Ciel, please give the best salary for him T___T

Bad lightning is bad.... 

The moment when Ciel asked random people to tie his boot lace and Kawaii Sebby immediately do his job XD

Viral Picture~~~~we love this very much >))


....again, I'm wondering what are they talking about ==;;

I love this photo!! But the photobomb is too bombastic!!

True male members~~ Kawaii Sebby, Wiru, Bardo-san and Kakkoi Sebby~~~

Alois Trancy and Ciel Phantomhive
OOOHHH KAWAII CLAUDE!!!!! 

Aktiviti sambilan Bardo-san~

THE BEST KOUGAMI SHINYA I EVER MET!!! I COULDN'T HELP BUT SCREAMING "KOUGAMI-SAN!!" IN PUBLIC ANDANDAND------/melting/

I was resting and suddenly~~~ family portrait |D
Best picca ever~~~ from here, we can see our flaws in cosplay~ "orz



Red Ciel and Madame Red~~~ 


D:

Velvet Ciel . . . . that face ==;;

This is for stealing my nephew~



Our decision to go back late really worth it~!! Reika and Hiiro appeared from behind and I get to meet her face to face XD

We just pulled a prank on tired Junko XDDD

The cutest pose ever~~ it's my idea anyway XDDD

The best shoot~~ even though it photobombed Alois real bad XDD
Credits: Jeffery Zin

The most chosen photo for FB Cover~~ credits to Wong Shi Wei

  • Velvet Ciel Phantomhive                : Hiruka N Akira
  • Red Ciel Phantomhive                    : Falcon Black
  • Kawaii Sebastian Michaelis            : Takeru Kenji
  • Kakkoi Sebastian Michaelis           : Leon Lam
  • Alois Trancy                                  : Erin Jaegar
  • Anime Angelina Durless                 : Elise Shizuka
  • Manga Angelina Durless (hijabist)  : Anastasya
  • Elizabeth Middleford                     : Ada-chin
  • Grell Sutcliffe                                 : Kiera Mya
  • William T.Spears                           : Rimbunan Beringin
  • Baldroy                                         : Kyohei Azwan


No comments:

Post a Comment