Wednesday, July 24, 2013

I CAN SURF NICONICODOUGA XDDD

First of all , I would like to thank my late bf ~ who is a Jap and never give up (LIE ! He often lose temper when teaching me Katakana and Hiragana :'I ) in Hiragana writing lesson~~

Secondly , to my penpal friend~ Atsushi-san :)
Hopefully I can learn more about Kanji !

And to all friends who share the same interest as mine~~~~~ I lurve yer guys XDDD

Oh ! I was inspired by I-chan~~~ aka Izzati @ iOrange <3 p="">
Few years ago I was wondering how did she read all Japanese letters and mix herself among NND ?
Even Rin-chan !
DDX

And now~ I can read and find video smoothly TT^TT

I know I'm lame . Just silent and let me scream happily~

XDDDDDD

OhOh ! And I learn about nosebleed 8DDD

<---- dahecktisgurl="" nbsp="" p="">
Yeah . Again . I know I'm lame .

But not anymore ! I'M REACHING OTAKU STATE AGAIN !!! MUAHAHAHA !!

<---- barusemalamcakapnakberubah="" p="">
>___>

<____ p="">
-_____- ~Sya , please~ umor da 20 kot~ kuboq kata mari , umah kata pi jauh dari sini !

But the temptation---------- I just can't resist my own interest <3 p="">

4 comments:

  1. bukan reti baca pun hanya main tekan2 cuba jeXXD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. USOOOOOO~!!!

      Ohoho~~ ingatkn Ichan da x aktif dlam blogging =w=;;

      Delete
  2. adalahXXD
    hidup lagi!!!XD
    dah x on9 fb lagi ke?XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bulan pose~~ ingatkn taknak online =w=;

      Tapitapitapi hikkikomori mane bleh renggang dri lappy~! Zati pun da lame x post macam2~~

      Delete