Friday, May 17, 2013

I CAN'T SLEEP -ARU DDX

Tomorrow--- iie , today----ah whatever~~~ 18th May will be the first day camping~~~ organised by me and other Student Council members .

AND I CAN'T SLEEP !!!!!

TOO NERVOUS DAA DDDX

The same feeling when I had any first time experience . . . . FEEL LIKE VOMITT---- urgghhh -falls-

Almost 2 am and I'm still watching Gintama~ trying to ease my worries~

Headmistress put too much hopes and we are doing our best to be the best Student Council team ever formed~~~~

Ohyes--- my role is Leader of Safety and Wealth .
In the meantime , I'm the one who managing transportation and 5 hours ago , we faced a problem . Last minute problem . So I'm in tough situation right now~

Bout performance , since mostly team members are afraid of me------ whyyyyyy ???? I'm not that scary ;A;
Yeah----I'm afraid about my team's capability . . . demo , shinjite imasu~~~~

Watching Gintama doesn't help at all .

Now I'm missing Sou-chan~ Kagura-neechan~ Hicchan~ Zucchan~ Atok Kotarou~ Kagura-ki~ Hijibaka <3 p="">
-------HURRY UP GET YOUR WORK DONE AND ONLINE LIKE USUAL DDDX

No comments:

Post a Comment