Monday, April 2, 2012

Rigid Timeeee 8DD

Oh yeah~ my life as a pre-degree student has over.

And now I am back with uncompleted works~~

Too much drama , energy and patience . . . . . I'm restless "OTL

Well, I am busy with my dad's company.
Too many things happen when I left the company.
And I just know that. . . . .his company is no longer known for his name. . . .

It's a shocking and disappointing news. I am upset with the tragedy.
So, Law is the only thing to raise his name again.
I have to be the best among the best. . . .hwaiting !!!

So I have to work 8DD

Deerrrrppppppp I hate KL !!!

Living in the middle of the city doesn't cost you anything than loss.

Guess that. . . . today is my lucky day~
I got an offer from KFC~ then an offer to provide English tuition for children~ and writer 8DD

I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO BE A WRITERRRRR XDXDXD

I hate speaking , actually so I had always wondering. . . . what the heck am I doing in legal field ?

Whatever it is , hopefully all of us will appreciate the time that keep on moving (without waiting).
Remember to keep moving and make up your mind so you won't loose the time.

Hold it tight~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment