Saturday, February 18, 2012

Sunday Blurbs.... =='

Penat.

I wonder why people can't accept such word for excuses. . . .I'm tired, seriously.
Well at least my friends won't have to think about classes on weekend.
But please.
I'm freaking tired with delayed works , rejected assignments , etc etc etc
I have to spend for those things and I have to spend for syariah's things.
Study is good but too excessive can drive me crazy. Really.

Plus with major problems and how mentally critical I am now. . . please please please!
Study is not just sit and learn but also we have to stay focus and activate our input system.
Not only that, I have to spend my energy and money before reach there. I need money. Not phone.

Okay~ I am such a spoiled brat but you have to understand why am I becoming like this.
I'M TIRED!! THAT'S ALL!!!
I NEED A REST AND TIME FOR COMPLETING MY ASSIGNMENTS!!!
I DON'T WANT TO WAIT ALMOST AN HOUR FOR BUSES!!!
MY TIME IS LIMITED!!!! So please. . . .when I said I'm tired, please put some concern on me. . .

Cakap senang.
RM6 tambang ke sane. . . okay memang dapat pahala tapi kalau pegi RM6 , balik RM6, makan lagi. . . .makanan kat sini mahal, kualiti tak bagus sangat. . . .still asking why am I always get sick?
Because I'm rest-less.
Frthermore, I'm not working. I'm a full-time student. And my money is gained from my parents'. I know both financial matter more than themself.

Hari Ahad je dah spend RM12 untuk transport. Belum kire makan yg kadang2 smpai RM8 padahal makanan takde sedap mane. Sakit hati.
Okay- Ahad RM20.
Isnin esok? Tambang RM1 + makan RM5 + dinner RM5 +photostat+++ dah berapa dah.
Esok lagi dan esok lagi dan keesokannya.
Sampai satu tahap aq kene SATUKAN breakfast+lunch+dinner utk save budget!!
So I can assure myself not to ask money from my parents!!
Lagi lecturer tanya apsal selalu sakit. INI LA DIA!!!
BENDA YANG SELALU BUAT SAYA SAKIT KEPALA!!!

Tuntut ilmu tu bagus....ye...tau...paham....tuntut ilmu di jalan Allah tu bagus...tapi paham la bile kata tak larat, tak larat la....penat la tiap2 hari ade kelas....stiap hari Ahad, bende yg same je nak bebel...penat sgt....
Bukannya taknak pegi tapi esok kene antar macam2 keje kot. Nanti dah abis sumer assignments, dah abis sumer commitment, baru focus balik kat syariah. Susah...nak buat keje banyak2.
Memang la syariah takde assignment tapi......-sigh- Pegi kelas tersengguk2, penat, tak cukup rehat. . . even ustaz tu pun paham.

Tu je. Bukan susah pun permintaan ni. Bile sy mintak satu bende, tolong dengar. Jangan layan dengan phone dan duit. I am not like other kids.

InsyaAllah. . . .2 weeks left and I will proceed my Syariah classes after that.
In current sessions, let me have my full commitments on one thing.

Law is not easy for idiot like me~

No comments:

Post a Comment