Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My Dad using My Mom's FB to Stalk His Daughter's FB. . . .okayfine !

Are you mad ?

No ! Do I look like I am mad ??

Y-Yes. . .

Correct ! I / AM / EXTREMELY / MAD !!!

I mean , do you have to call me at midnight just to inform that you're watching my FB , stalks on everything on my Fb etc etc etc ??
Everytime I heard the tone , I will get super-excited to talk to my parent.
But tonight , the call has killed my smile. . . .

Truly , I will crack that phone later.
I swear I will burn it and sweep away the ashes. . .!

What am I really want to say is MY POST IS MY BUSINESS !!!
MY FB IS MY PRIVACY !!!
MY DIARY !!!
WHY ARE YOU SO FRIGGING TO KNOW EACH OF MY POSTS ?????

INSTEAD OF CALLING MY PARENTS AND CRIED AND YELLED , SO I ATTEMPT MYSELF BY CREATING A MYTH OF WORDS ON FB TO EASE MY SADNESS !
I MADE THAT FOR YOU , TOO !!

WHY MUST YOU STALKS ON MY FB THEN CALL ME AND INTERROGATE ME ?!?!?!!

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHHHHYYYYYY ?!?!?!?!?

-DEEPFUMES-

A call that kill my smile~

I repeat , I am not a person who will call my parents and let them worried of me like hell ! This is my freedom where my heart speaks and my mouth shut ! The world teach me how to speak roughly ! The society teach me the cruel dance !
The dance of dignity and honor !

I'm sorry for saying 'Bitch' to her ! I'm sorry for saying 'Stupid' ! I'm sorry for saying all those 'freak' words but I am not an angel !!
Why must you guys look at me with such honor ? With such pride that I am The Last Malay Lady ??
Okay I am sorry for using FB as my freedom of speech but PLEASE ! GIVE ME A BREAK !!
I DON'T HAVE FREEDOM TO WRITE ON MY DIARY AND NOW EVERYBODY ARE REPORTING MY FB !!

PLEASE LAA ! I didn't disturb you guys. I didn't blast your posts to others so please. . . .I know my position. I know my responsibilities. I know my job but at least , give me a space to breathe my own air.

I don't like the feeling today.

And yeah. . .sorry for posting "Hey~ Do you think I don't know how to pronounce 'Bitch , please~' ?"

It's a sarcasm and my dad don't know that. Fine.

Sorry for being rude but my privacy has been abused
.

No comments:

Post a Comment