Thursday, February 23, 2012

If Friendship is Measured by Facebook , then It Is Bullshit !

Ya read my statement up there??

Hahaha~ yeah. . .society nowadays have this kind of minded~ I don't know why and I don't know what the heck in their mind =.=

Why did I say like this?

Because a group of so-called-friends ignore me for I-don't-know-what reason.

But what make me positively sure is Facebook.

Yes. I did blocked some of my friends there.
Because they judge me through my FB. They make their own perception based on my FB. That is freaking nonsense. . . !

Why did I block them?
They were my friends. We were close. We helped each other but why. . . ???

One thing. . . . .

I never accept fakers as my friends.


I never recognise a friend who backstab their friend as a friend.
A friend for me is a trustworthy person and at least , they know how to being honest.
If you don't like me , then say it or leave me without hurting or back stabing me.

-sigh-

Pretty sleepy. . . .

I was broken hearted towards so-called-friends' reactions.

Afios :)

No comments:

Post a Comment