Saturday, May 7, 2011

You and Her Wedding Dress [ANasTasya's Lyric]



Every moment that we spent,
Always remain in my mind,
It has become a curse of memories,
Replaying all the things that we have done,
Before the sunshine change to dull.

Afraid to say I Love You, just afraid from losing you,
Keep the feeling silently, as the sun still shining bright,
Hope for the laughter and smile to stay forever,
Until she comes and gives me this fate.

Baby,
Why did I not tell you from the start?
I wanna be your lady ~
Now you have gone with a pathetic girl..
(Can I save you, boy?)

No more laugh, no more love from you,
I lead my way in misery, agony,
I wish for your happiness, forever,
A faintly smile when it come to see

You and the Wedding Dress,
Oh you and the wedding dress,
Pretend like me in the Wedding Dress
Oh you and the wedding dress

Hate to be like this, Hate to accept the fact,
That you are gone and everything seems never up to date,
Although I have to try to keep move on, but the time has trapped me inside.

I keep waiting for the wedding to be decline,
But the sacred love and fate has been divine,
It makes me dying and spend days with crying,
There’s nothing I can do, to stop you leaving.

Baby,
Why did I not tell you from the start?
I wanna be your lady ~
Now you have gone with a pathetic girl..
(It’s over now….)

You lighten up my day,
You brighten up my soul,
Miracles that any guys couldn’t do,
If only I can say “ I shouldn’t know you, at all ” ~ oh oh

Now I miss you and never ever,
Memories fade away easily,
I wish for both happiness forever,
I walk away rather than see

You and the Wedding Dress,
Oh you and the wedding dress,
Wedding Dress, Wedding Dress....
Oh you and the wedding dress

No comments:

Post a Comment