Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Mozaic Role of Mine....


……lifeless………

Painful…….

……misery……depressation…….loss……

I feel so…lost. I lost myself…. I lost my love….. Serve you right, young woman, you are not deserve to be loved and love. I keep hearing that cruel statement in my ears.

Priestess…..maybe it just suit me very well. A girl who born to be a virgin and be an angel.

History has changed me more than much. The past…..the cruel past that taught me to ease my trust for human. A relationship that born in a sacred way, finally broken the bond into pieces….even an angel could just watch and cry.

Are you an angel? You are a kind-hearted person.

People always say that to me.

If only they know my fake smile and my broken heart for human, how I wish I can kill all people that had betrayed me and left me all alone, they will put evil behind my angel.

How I wish I can have someone who different gender to be loved…..?

……..because of my idiotic love, I play some tricks to fools. Now, it has created a tsundere inside me. The dark side of mine….the one who always cries but never put a lie….for every action that she take and make.

With the name of princess, she takes my whole life and pretend like mosaic role.

..no…I’m still here…..bleeding with pain….caused by betration and love……

…someone…..resist it….I love him…..why can’t I stop loving him and just put some love to guy who love me for who I am? No…I just want to be loved by someone who I love.

That’s all I want.

It’s all drama.

Drama of life….

You are the actress, Tasya. Play your role. Break a leg. Mind the showbiz.

Why must people hurting me?

It’s you who hurting yourself………..stop blaming people. It’s you and your idiotic love.

……….blinded by love………..

…that’s true…..

……………give up………..on him……………..now, our love has gone. Les deux…..disparaite!


No comments:

Post a Comment